
Decisions, decisions... we usually go right.
Not sure which one is the stairway to heaven, but the left-hand path can get quite muddy.
ever since time began, there was a battle between
right and wrong, good and bad,
things in between seemed to elude us,
and another battle would start in our souls,
whether to listen to your heart or your mind,
and as far time will go, these two battles will continue...
which will you listen to...
your heart or mind?
Not sure which one is the stairway to heaven, but the left-hand path can get quite muddy.
ever since time began, there was a battle between
right and wrong, good and bad,
things in between seemed to elude us,
and another battle would start in our souls,
whether to listen to your heart or your mind,
and as far time will go, these two battles will continue...
which will you listen to...
your heart or mind?
J-I? Y-L? J-I? Y-L? J-I? Y-L? J-I? Y-L? J-I? Y-L? J-I? Y-L? J-I? Y-L? J-I? Y-L? J-I? Y-L? J-I? Y-L? J-I? Y-L? J-I? Y-L? J-I? Y-L? J-I? Y-L? J-I? Y-L? J-I? Y-L? J-I? Y-L? J-I? Y-L?
J-I? Y-L? J-I? Y-L? J-I? Y-L? J-I? Y-L? J-I? Y-L? J-I? Y-L? J-I? Y-L? J-I? Y-L? J-I? Y-L? J-I? Y-L? J-I? Y-L? J-I? Y-L? J-I? Y-L? J-I? Y-L? J-I? Y-L? J-I? Y-L? J-I? Y-L? J-I? Y-L?
J-I? Y-L? J-I? Y-L? J-I? Y-L? J-I? Y-L? J-I? Y-L? J-I? Y-L? J-I? Y-L? J-I? Y-L? J-I? Y-L? J-I? Y-L? J-I? Y-L? J-I? Y-L? J-I? Y-L? J-I? Y-L? J-I? Y-L? J-I? Y-L? J-I? Y-L? J-I? Y-L?
J-I? Y-L? J-I? Y-L? J-I? Y-L? J-I? Y-L? J-I? Y-L? J-I? Y-L? J-I? Y-L? J-I? Y-L? J-I? Y-L? J-I? Y-L? J-I? Y-L? J-I? Y-L? J-I? Y-L? J-I? Y-L? J-I? Y-L? J-I? Y-L? J-I? Y-L? J-I? Y-L?
J-I? Y-L? J-I? Y-L? J-I? Y-L? J-I? Y-L? J-I? Y-L? J-I? Y-L? J-I? Y-L? J-I? Y-L? J-I? Y-L? J-I? Y-L? J-I? Y-L? J-I? Y-L? J-I? Y-L? J-I? Y-L? J-I? Y-L? J-I? Y-L? J-I? Y-L? J-I? Y-L?
J-I? Y-L? J-I? Y-L? J-I? Y-L? J-I? Y-L? J-I? Y-L? J-I? Y-L? J-I? Y-L? J-I? Y-L? J-I? Y-L? J-I? Y-L? J-I? Y-L? J-I? Y-L? J-I? Y-L? J-I? Y-L? J-I? Y-L? J-I? Y-L? J-I? Y-L? J-I? Y-L?
J-I? Y-L? J-I? Y-L? J-I? Y-L? J-I? Y-L? J-I? Y-L? J-I? Y-L? J-I? Y-L? J-I? Y-L? J-I? Y-L? J-I? Y-L? J-I? Y-L? J-I? Y-L? J-I? Y-L? J-I? Y-L? J-I? Y-L? J-I? Y-L? J-I? Y-L? J-I? Y-L?

