
i've had enuf of everything. sian liao.
gonna wash my hands off everything alrdy.
n how evil i am, hoping that lessons would b 6-8 so i'll skip trainings=D
dont see the point of putting in so much effort,
but in the end, just being treated as a dog, an idiot, or worst, a slave.
well, i guess i'll start to treat YOU as an I-D-I-O-T. hows that? sounds nice?
n i believe many would agree with me except the 6-7 GOOOOOOOD ________=)
who says god is fair? god IS unfair.
had such a scenerio happening in life..
made the stronger stronger, and make the weaker a loser.
if YOU, god, happen to chance upon this, let me ask u, IS TIS REALLY WAD U WAN?
does seeing the weaker ones being bullied made u happy?
does seeing the weaker ones being treated as slaves made you happy?
does seeing the weaker ones suffer becuz of the arrangement u made made u happy?
well, let me tell u, I THINK U GO EAT SHIT AND FCUK OFF!
(hey hold on, b4 u think im violent n rough, think again. cuz i learnt this sentence frm an IDIOT.)
gonna wash my hands off everything alrdy.
n how evil i am, hoping that lessons would b 6-8 so i'll skip trainings=D
dont see the point of putting in so much effort,
but in the end, just being treated as a dog, an idiot, or worst, a slave.
well, i guess i'll start to treat YOU as an I-D-I-O-T. hows that? sounds nice?
n i believe many would agree with me except the 6-7 GOOOOOOOD ________=)
who says god is fair? god IS unfair.
had such a scenerio happening in life..
made the stronger stronger, and make the weaker a loser.
if YOU, god, happen to chance upon this, let me ask u, IS TIS REALLY WAD U WAN?
does seeing the weaker ones being bullied made u happy?
does seeing the weaker ones being treated as slaves made you happy?
does seeing the weaker ones suffer becuz of the arrangement u made made u happy?
well, let me tell u, I THINK U GO EAT SHIT AND FCUK OFF!
(hey hold on, b4 u think im violent n rough, think again. cuz i learnt this sentence frm an IDIOT.)

